Thursday, October 19, 2006

dave matthews & mick jagger!?

... the stones show in seattle, OCT 18th 2006.

I WAS THERE!?! yes, i was. i didn't plan to be there. my friend, ben, and i just decided to hop on a bus and see if we could get free tickets or really cheap tickets. they were going for anywhere from $60-$500....the most we were willing to pay was $20 for a ticket. well, i said a little prayer to God.... "i believe you care about the little things too, so it'd be cool if we could get tickets"...and we did!!!!

i don't quite know how to put it into words.....but if you hear me talk about it my voice get's all high and i start talking really fast. the stage was phenomenal! there were actually seats ON the stage....they were $500. crazy! the stage also rolled out into the middle of the football stadium (it was at Quest Field..where the Seattle Seahawks play) with them on it... there were fireworks and pyrotechnics....mick jagger; an endless ball of energy running around stage the entire night.

you know...it really is in those moments, when i get a little glimpse of how much God cares about me. it was such a great night! it was freezing...and i had to wear my leg warmers on my arms...because i had run out the door in haste not expecting to even SEE the stones play, but so worth it! i mean, they're icons.

thanks for letting me share my excitement with you...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home